Blackboard Collaborate LTI Student Guide
How to Access Blackboard Collaborate from CougarVIEW
- If you're using your personal computer or laptop with Blackboard Collaborate for the first time, you will need to run system check to make sure your computer meet the required minimum, please click on the link below, or copy URL and paste it to your web browser.
- URL http://support.blackboardcollaborate.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=8336&task=knowledge&questionID=1473
- Follow any recommendations to update and bring your Java up to the required minimum/ Google Chrome Web Browser was used to create this demo screen shots.
1. "From Course Home" Click on the appropriate module in your content browser (ask instructor if unsure which module it's located).
2. Click the link to your Collaborate session.
3. Select and enter desired session (Ask instructor if you're not sure which one) or Click on "Recordings" tab to watch recorded passed session.
4. If you selected "Recordings" tab, you can select and watch any previous recorded session as shown below.
5. Select a session, note Dial in # if calling in, or select "Join" to enter Collaborate session.
6. Double-Click on the downloaded .Collab file below or Follow the link and download the Blackboard Collaborate launcher.
7. Successfully join Blackboard Collaborate session.